We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The whole family will feel welcome at The Trading Post in Kettering. Our unique blend of traditional and modern décor is the perfect setting for a carvery meal, classic pub lunch, or something a bit different. Treat the kids to a meal from the children’s menu, after they’ve run wild in our children’s play area. Wine and dine a loved one. Or bring the entire clan for a family celebration. With a huge selection of starters, mains, and tempting desserts, there’s something for everyone.
Our carvery is served daily, alongside our menu of pub favourites. Choose from three superbly-cooked meats, or go for our veggie option. Whatever tickles your fancy, the carvery is served with Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, stuffing, veg, and gravy. Our pub grub menu is full of good surprises. We batter our own fish onsite, in Marston’s Pedigree ale batter. Our chicken is Red Tractor farm assured. Our light bites and Heavenly Salads offer heaps of flavour without adding on the pounds. Food at The Trading Post pub is all about quality, tradition, and imagination.
One thing that definitely isn’t calorie-counted is our dessert menu. Packed with treats, it’s unmissable. Make sure you leave room!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus